Drill Doc 750X Prof w/FREE Left-handed Chuck/Drill Doc &/FREE 180 Grit Wheel
Order No. DD DD750X2
List Price: $315.26Availability: In Stock
The DD750X shop model is designed for durability and has the flexibility required to sharpen the largest range of dull or broken bits-including split points and masonry bits. The DD750X also adds increased capacity, sharpening 1/2" to 3/4" bits. The precision and accuracy of the DD750X makes this an ideal model for the pro user.
- One chuck sharpens all sizes 3/32-3/4.
- Longer jaws hold bit more precisely and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- New "Push to Stop" design on the drill point splitting port will not allow you to over split the bit point
- Adjustable material take-off allows user to change the amount of bit material you can remove to further extend the life of your bits
- User replaceable sharpening wheel design for simple replacement - no tool needed
- Metal point angle shuttle and bracket for added durability
- New permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load
- Sharpens High-speed Steel, Carbide, Cobalt, TiN-coated and Masonry bits
- FREE Left-hand